Standard Forms

You may be required to sign certain forms so we are able to have a stored record of parental consent in particular circumstances. These forms are also available from the office but can also be downloaded and printed off from here for your convenience.

Holiday/Absence Request Form

Photograph Permission Form

Clubs Permission slips

Medical forms

Medicine form - for administering of medicine during the school day at school

Medicine form - for administering of medicine off-site on a school trip

Care plan for child's medical condition - where medicine is stored permanently in school

Asthma Plan - a plan designed to be completed with the child